Windows 10 is the latest and most used operating system throughout the world, billions of users are using windows operating system on a daily basis because it is basic and easy to understand & use, So that’s why we have decided to dedicate a post to windows 10 all in one (AIO) releases on our website so users can easily find and download the latest windows 10 edition bundled with latest updates from Microsoft because it is really hard to download and latest install updates individually especially if you have a slow internet connection.
from below you can download the latest March 2020 “Windows 10 AIO 16294 (32/64 bit) bootable .iso” to create a bootable DVD / USB to install this OS on your machine.
How to make a bootable DVD Or USB Flash drive to install windows 10 ?
- Please backup your data on your flash drive if you have decided to make a bootable usb flash.
- Download this free windows bootable USB / DVD making tool known as Rufus portable.exe
- After downloading Rufus, run it > select “ISO image”
- Select the device you want to make bootable (Select USB drive / write-able DVD) depends on you.
- Browse & select the Bootable windows 10.iso “file” you have downloaded from above. (Earlier)
- Click the “Start button” and wait until the process is completed.
- Congratulations ! you have successfully created a bootable USB / DVD for installing windows 10.
Main Features of Windows 10 :
- Easy to use. UX & UI is great.
- Metro Style.
- New Start menu.
- App Store for downloading games and & apps.
- Windows Defender for basic security.
- Energy-Saving Technology for Tablet PC’s and laptops.
- New Windows Apps, e.g music app, video app for basic use.
Windows 10 all editions Comparison Chart (infographics) :
Below provided chart will let you decide which windows 10 edition suits your needs.
Windows 10 AIO ISO includes :
This release includes all the windows 10 editions mentioned below.
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 10 PRO
- Microsoft Windows 10 N
- Microsoft Windows 10 PRO N
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise N
- Windows 10 Single Language edition.
- Windows 10 educational retail version.
- Windows 10 S
- Windows 10 S N
- Windows Home 10 is not included in this one.
Other than that this release has all the latest updates from Microsoft, like .Net framework, security updates, latest runtimes, and other small bugs & fixes patches.
Windows 10 System Requirements :
Minimum System requirements for running Windows 10 operating system are listed below.
- Processor CPU : 1 GHz Processor at-least is required.
- Hard Drive Space Requirement : 16 Gb free space is required just for the installation of windows 10
- RAM (Random Access Memory) : 1 GB needed at-least for 32 bit & 2 GB is needed for 64bit.
- Supported Machines : Windows-based PC’s & Macbooks are also supported.
A Quick Review – Windows 10 All One One Edition:
Microsoft Windows 10 edition is the latest edition from Microsoft Corp. in its initial releases there were some bugs and problems with this edition of OS, but with the passage of time Microsoft has overcome these issues including many security vulnerabilities were fixed, it has windows defender pre-installed, which makes your computer safe and secure from basic threats while surfing the internet, etc.
Final verdict for windows 10 is that it is an extremely smooth and user-friendly operating system which favor’s both type of devices “Laptop computers and Desktop computers” with its energy-saving technology it is the best-released windows edition from Microsoft, apart from some issues like drivers compatibility issues for older devices windows 10 is one of the best OS yet.
You can bookmark this page for further windows 10 updates. Do share, like and promote us. thanks!
Disclaimer: Softsfreak.com isn’t affiliated with Microsoft Corp. or we do not promote them in any way possible.