Some people still have old hardware on which windows XP works well for them or in some cases they are just so addicted to it that they can’t think of any other updated windows version, so for those specific users, we have provided Bootable Microsoft Windows XP Professional ISO image which contains integrated service pack 3 upgrades. SP3 is the latest version of Windows XP series which contains all the features from original service pack 1 and service pack 2, as you may already know that it is no longer supported officially by Microsoft, so you will need to install this fully updated latest build of Professional Windows XP edition to run your favorite third-party apps.
Download free bootable full version of Windows XP SP3 ISO from below provided single & direct resume-able download link, This original & official bootable iso image file of Windows XP supports both x64 & x32 bit architectures.
By : Microsoft Corp.
Size : 617MB
Updated : 9/15/2018 (12.32 AM)
Version : SP3 integrated
License Type : free
If you want to upgrade Windows XP to Service Pack 3 Final Build 5512, then simply download this update package.
Windows XP – A Quick Overview :
It is 21st century and you cannot ignore the fact that time is passing very quickly. I remember this edition of windows was a big revolution in the history of technology because it was the first Microsoft Windows which was most lighter and had an attractive graphical user interface.
Windows XP Service Pack 3 is introduced by Microsoft 14 years ago so obviously there were lot of things which were outdated but later on they released sp3 which has all the updates which is required to support latest softwares and security concerns. The most revolutionary thing you’ll find in server pack 3 is WiFi support feature.
If you’re running a business or you need speed with simple graphical interface then I’ll recommend you to use windows XP because It is the only operating system which is simple and speedy as well.
Your computer will never stuck, you can do your operations easily. Windows XP SP3 is amazing and best to use for home, business or any industry.
How to install Windows XP using iso file ?
- Download .zip “file” from above & extract to get .iso “file”.
- After that download rufus for making a bootable usb flash drive or a DVD “choice is yours”
- insert a blank writable DVD or connect USB into your PC.
- Then run “rufus tool” > choose iso image “which you have downloaded & extracted earlier”
- Select the device or media you want to make bootable “DVD / USB”
- Click “Start button” & wait for the process to complete.
- After the process is completed > Your device should be bootable by now & can be used to install the XP (operating system).
Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Product Key :
QW4HD DQCRG HM64M 6GJRK 8K83T
Please do note the key provided above is only the Installation key which can be used to install windows xp this cannot be used for Windows Genuine Activation (WGA) or activation of windows XP online.
There are some of Windows XP key features given below :
Microsoft Windows XP Features & functionalities :
The first most loved feature or functionality is it’s fast startup. Your PC will be turned on completely in nano seconds, if you are using Windows XP. It will never tease you in updating or in startup.
Advanced portable support is another best function, Yes! your PC will allow you to use any portable device. You can use any portable device with your XP OS. You can use external mouse, keyboard, drive and much more.
Automatic wireless connection is supported. You can use wireless connections like WiFi etc.
When i was using Windows XP for the first time, it was new for me that is only reason it takes a lot of time to understand then there was only one thing which assists me a lot and that is it’s help and support feature. Yes! I used it’s help and support guide and it helped me in every operation whether if i stucked anywhere. If your PC is showing any bug or error It’s troubleshoot feature will try to resolve your problem.
As you already know that every product is good and bad for some reasons but here I’m going to give you some Pros and Cons of Windows XP :
(Advantages & Disadvantages) PRO’s & CON’s of using Windows XP :
- Internet connection firewall feature is available which is a very important feature to have in terms of security & threats which can harm your pc. It will never allow any harmful client to connect to your PC. Your upcoming users will be prohibited to connect to your PC. It’s firewall is the only reason a hacker will not be able to view, delete or steal your files.
- Remote desktop access is the feature through which you can connect to the any server or client’s computer. In training or using Windows server, remote desktop access assists you in everyway possible.
- Remote installation service is the feature through which you can install a window and further programs to the client server through your centralized location. It is the most important feature in networking.
- it is not compatible to run heavy software’s and programs. It is no more capable to compete new windows editions like Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- Another reason for which users tired from Windows XP because It’s not able to provide latest windows updates, & It doesn’t have features, like : Bluetooth, hotspot, VPN, app store, XBOX Games etc which latest builds of windows OS have.
- Windows defender and bit-locker is not available in Windows XP and no more authentications through which we can secure our computer and that is the only reason we get rid from it because It is not a secure operating system as compared to others latest options available.
- No more games are supported by this edition because It is lighter and simple & doesn’t have the ability to support latest pc games.
System Requirements for installing Windows XP (applicable for all editions) :
Random Access Memory (RAM) : 512 Mb.
Hard Disk Space : 5 GB available.
Graphics Card : Super VGA (800 x 600).
Processor : Pentium III.
Connectivity : Internet Availability.
A Short & Quick Review about Windows XP :
If you’re wandering here and there to find the operating system which is lighter, faster and simple to use then I’ll insist you to use Windows XP PRO because It is the most lighter operating system edition. Even if you are turning on your PC your startup will be very faster.
Automatic software installation and maintenance is another important functionality available in this edition of windows. Your softwares will automatically updated and maintained. You’ll never be asked to choose manual installation. Everything will be autopilot.
If you’re using PC for study purpose or business purpose then obviously you have to setup a PC which is faster, easy to use & can run all the basic applications like Microsoft Office etc.
You can customize your Windows startup according to your own desires. You can personalize your desktop with beautiful wallpapers, screensavers and themes.